Friday, November 20, 2009

Mak aihh berzaman tondan I tak update I punya blog ni. I sibuk gila dengan anak-anak,suami I ni. Ke hulu, ke hilir jaga diorang. Penat sampai nak tercabut pinggang I ni haa.

Shit nyampah la pulak cakap macam tu.


Okey, so it's been several months since i updated my last post. How i miss to blog! So now i've got time for it.

Actually, I have nothing to say about but just wanna share what I did this evening. I was in front of the computer and suddenly my mum called from the kitchen to help her. And I went down, lazily cause I felt kinda tired from morning doing tons of work ( cehh padahal m
ak aku suruh vacuum kereta ngn sapu rumah seciput tu je, gedik kau! ) Okey moving on..

At the kitchen,

mama : ni marina tolong mama buat jemput-jemput. mama da janji dgn nabila nak buat
me : huh? ( bnyk cekadak adik aku nak mntk-mntk ) grrrr
mama : tolong la, kejap je ni
me : yelaaaaaa
~

So this is some pics of me making jemput-jemput ( kuih come-come, haha ) with my mum.


the ingredients ONLY that my mum made, but the rest I MADE IT ( cehh yelaaa tuuu )


Tangan aku tuhh aka tangan pro memasak aka boleh buat kau terliur aka sampai rase nak tambah lagi

TA-DAAAA!

My hands are a bit sloppy and gooeey at the same time. My mum argue about my hand job. Alaaa hard work laa tu mama.. Anyway everyone satisfy with it and I felt happy with my cooking. Yeahhhhhh aku berjayaaaaa!

p/s : nak masak apa lagi ekk lepas ni? Idea anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment