Monday, January 19, 2009

OMJ, JONAS BROTHERS!!!


19th January 2009, I woke up at 4:45 in the morning. but I din't woke up exactly on that time, i snoozed my alarm on my handphone like 15 times I think. After i woke for the last time, I saw it was 5:30 AM! YIKES! I'm soooo freaking late! i quickly shower up myself, dress in my school uniform. and i quickly dashed to the computer outside my room. open up the internet. and there it was, millions, trillions of girl fans ( maybe some of the fans are boys, MAYBE ) are waiting for the three GORGEOUS, MOST HANDSOMENESS BOYS IN THE WORLD, the JONAS BROTHERS for the live webchat on justin.tv. they will start at 5:00pm Eastern time there, and 6:00 AM here in Malaysia.

But the thing is, I can't sign in!! sh*t! I was so freaking pissed that time. So as I was waiting for them to broadcast live here, suddenly there was a paper showed on the video. "5 MINUTES UNTIL THE JONAS BROTHERS LIVE WEBCHAT! ". and everyone started to freak out even more. and after 5 minutes waiting eagerly for them, they popped out on the screen! and they are so cute as usual of course.

Aaaahhhh! Joe is so adorable, ouh yeah nick is so darn cute too!

They officially broadcast here at 6:30 AM. and I was so late for school. so I got to see them just for 10-11 minutes I guess. but thank god i've got to see them. ouh what a relieved! : )


3 comments:

  1. wth? ahh! gila fanatik!
    "three GORGEOUS, MOST HANDSOMENESS BOYS IN THE WORLD"
    please correct the statement. sorg je yg hensem dari 3 tu. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. normal la tu weh. eh betol ape statement aku. apelahh kau. mata kau potek eh, muke kacak kacak. ish ish. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak bole bla ayt.
    plg hensem di dunie?ekeleh yelahh tu.

    ReplyDelete