Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nightmare: TESL Interview

Yes, I freaked out when I first knew that I was accepted for the interview.
Yes, I had butterflies flying around inside my stomach.
Yes, I had so much awful thoughts about what's going to happen during the interview and test.

Ya Allah, PLEASE help me throughout that day. Please OH please! And please please please, don't make me tongue-tied in front of the interviewer.

So I read a few blogs and websites about tips, Q's and A's regarding the TESL interview. You could go and check out about it on the links below. It's very very informative. *It could also scare out the butterflies inside you, hehehe


Blogger note: There's so much please there, haha. Please pray for me will ya? May Allah bless you : )

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for putting the link there! Sharing is caring! hahaha Wish you all the best!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azrijohan: arigatok, arigatok : D

    nyna: Hey you! No problemo! Your very welcome and thanks a lot too : )

    ReplyDelete