Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stalking some blogs




Just now I saw this ad on facebook I guess ( lupa already padahal baru bukak 1 jam yang lepas, pfffft ) The ad was about The WWWOW Awards, launched by Digi. So I sibuk-sibuk bukak that website.




It's a site where you can vote any online superstars. Tak kiralah blogger, tweet, video, photo SEMUALAH. Then I clicked on the TOP LOL (humour) award. I saw some blogs then totally felt head over heels. I've been stalking only two, FOR NOW. Busyyyyyy memanjang X/

So these are the blogs

Blog yang teramatlah SERIUS!


Ni teramat BEST!

That's all to say, sorry type. Hehehe. ktanxbai : )


3 comments:

  1. haha,blog aq x stalk pon...
    btw,nak gtau...
    blog conteng2 tu dak MRSM mersing punye

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog serius dah lama aku follow tapi blog conteng2 tu tak pernah masuk pun =.= takpe takpe. nanti nak stalk blog tu pulak. thanx for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azri: bosan dah stalk kau punya. orang lain pulak. hahaha jk. yea tau tau

    Sehaaa: Yr welcome bebeh :D

    ReplyDelete